View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 07:11 AM   #11286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Ah, my smoothies start with their frozen fruits and veggies. Thanks to your tip on the Vitamix a couple of years back, which worked PERFECTLY when the son had the surgery to put some of the bone from his hip into his cleft (!!!!!), smoothies have become a daily staple for me. There are times I'm smoothie'd out, but Costco's prices makes them something you can do every day.

Add to it that I've taken to Lew's veggie deal, most evening include a rather large portion of grilled or broiled veggies.

Yeah, we're veggie nuts in this house...
I need to do better on that in the evenings, I used to huge servings of veggies and salad and 6oz of protein, now it's reversed, being corrected thanks to the great deals at the Mexican grocery. Their produce is great and cheap.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.