View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:56 AM   #11284
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
The only perishable stuff we buy there is meat, and not usually a ton at one time. Though with my deep freeze, I may start buying whole beef strip or whole ribeyes and cutting myself.

We usually stay away from the fresh fruits and veggies - it's just me and the wife, so we couldn't eat it all before it goes bad.

But canned goods, pantry items, toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, soap, deodorant...
Ah, my smoothies start with their frozen fruits and veggies. Thanks to your tip on the Vitamix a couple of years back, which worked PERFECTLY when the son had the surgery to put some of the bone from his hip into his cleft (!!!!!), smoothies have become a daily staple for me. There are times I'm smoothie'd out, but Costco's prices makes them something you can do every day.

Add to it that I've taken to Lew's veggie deal, most evening include a rather large portion of grilled or broiled veggies.

Yeah, we're veggie nuts in this house...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.