View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:43 AM   #11283
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Agree. I've had to tell the wife that you have to change your habits a little for perishable items because of the proportions sold, and that those $300 trips suck (ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY QUIT TAKING AMEX!!! ASSHOLES!!!), but at the end of the day that $300 would have been $350+ around town.

And their liquor prices can't be beat, and their Kirkland brand rum and vodka is more than adequate for not-special-occasion drinking. I know their vodka is bottled at the Grey Goose facility, and it tastes like Grey Goose, so it's Grey Goose!!! LOL!

Last, MAKE A LIST... It's the best way to keep a $300 trip at $300 instead of $tree-fiddy!!!

EDIT: Now, off to make my smoothy!!!
The only perishable stuff we buy there is meat, and not usually a ton at one time. Though with my deep freeze, I may start buying whole beef strip or whole ribeyes and cutting myself.

We usually stay away from the fresh fruits and veggies - it's just me and the wife, so we couldn't eat it all before it goes bad.

But canned goods, pantry items, toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, soap, deodorant...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.