View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:40 AM   #11282
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Ours is about 30 minutes away. We just make a trip every few weeks and stock up.

A few months ago we took stock of what we usually buy and got local prices and Amazon Pantry prices and did a per/unit comparison. I every case Costco saved money and over the course of a year exponentially paid off more than cost of membership.
Agree. I've had to tell the wife that you have to change your habits a little for perishable items because of the proportions sold, and that those $300 trips suck (ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY QUIT TAKING AMEX!!! ASSHOLES!!!), but at the end of the day that $300 would have been $350+ around town.

And their liquor prices can't be beat, and their Kirkland brand rum and vodka is more than adequate for not-special-occasion drinking. I know their vodka is bottled at the Grey Goose facility, and it tastes like Grey Goose, so it's Grey Goose!!! LOL!

Last, MAKE A LIST... It's the best way to keep a $300 trip at $300 instead of $tree-fiddy!!!

EDIT: Now, off to make my smoothy!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.