View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #11223
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Stopped and picked up a couple sausage biscuits from McD's this morning. When I got home I opened them up, threw the sausage to my dog. Then I warmed a little butter and slathered the biscuits with strawberry jam. Damn tasty...

I feel bad I cheated my hunting buddy by giving her that McD's sausage.
When Crackdoogles used to have the egg biscuit and sausage biscuit on the dollar breakfast menu Id buy one of each. Id then slap the sausage on the on the egg biscuit and ask for jelly and have one biscuit & jelly. I thought it was genius but apparently everyone was doing it and was short lived. At one time the sausage wasnt bad but now its gristle with sausage grease.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.