Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 08:51 AM   #2795
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I really despise those true story military flicks. 12 Strong, Lone Survivor, American Sniper, 15:17 to Paris or whatever the ****.

I ****ing loved Saving Private Ryan and Fury types of movies though.

Idk what the difference is..
I liked Lone Survivor but I agree with you. I'm not interested in 12 strong and you'd have to pay me to watch the Paris movie. I literally cringed when I'd see the trailer play or during tv spots.

And I agree with you on SVP and Fury being great movies. I actually rewatchef Fury just last week. I think the difference is that there is actual character and plot development throughout the movie and it's not just AMERICA, **** YEAH!
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.