Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #1592
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
A buddy wants to sell me a semi-auto Ithaca 12 guage that looks about like this with a 2 and 3/4 barrel instead of 3 for $200... is that a fair deal?

https://goo.gl/images/T8R6U0
Ithaca make a quality shotgun. I dont really see a big need to be chambered for 3in loads. Some guys after the Snows or Canadians sometimes want that to reach out a bit farther I dont buy it. Also Turkey some think they need 3 in magnums or the bird will shed the shot. I have killed everything I needed with 2-3/4. Just my 2 cents.

Oh did your friend shoot skeet or trap? Thats always somewhat a concern for condition of the barrel. Also steel shot through older shotguns for waterfoul.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.