Thread: Chiefs 2018 Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #1620
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
The idea has grown on me. Given what's available in free agency, it's probably easier to raise the ceiling of the offense than raise the floor of the defense.
This is where I’m at.

I’d rather pay Watkins or Robinson, guys who have the actual talent to match the money they will receive, than to overpay for a need when the production very likely won’t match their salary. Plus, they are essentially 3rd year players at age 24 going on 25.

Since we are meeting with Wilkerson, I hope we can bring him in to improve the front. If we do that, and maybe sign one other defender somewhere, we can draft the rest of our needs. All signs point to this being Veach’s plan. He said we’d be in the market for fast outside WRs, and our plan on defense is to go young and fast.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.