Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:16 AM   #22629
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
First, I never said it was just starving KC fans. "But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB..."

I've said the guy looks strong and I hope turns out to be greatness. That's pretty well documented. I've never discounted PM, I'm just not at the point to proclaim him as HOF ready just yet.

Lots of hype on him and rightfully so, the expectations are sky high. Many are gushing over him, I've never said otherwise.

See above.
So, you were speaking specifically about the people that are ready to put him in the HOF which is pretty much nobody.

Also, your post implied that there was nothing from that week 17 game to be overly excited about when there clearly was to anybody that isn’t ****ing clueless.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.