Thread: Life Speeding ticket
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In late 2015, I received a ticket, my first in more than 30 years, for a "rolling stop" less than .2 miles from my home.

A motorcycle officer was hiding on an adjacent hillside. He even noted that I was only going 5 miles an hour when approaching this stop sign (speed limit is 15 mph). I didn't do a "Full and Complete Stop" but I did do a stop for 3 seconds.

There were no cars or pedestrians in front of me or behind me. I couldn't believe it when he pulled me over and gave me a ticket. I've lived in my neighborhood for 15 years and and had gone through that stop at least 8,000 times.

The ticket cost me $375 dollars, Traffic School was another $29.95 and there was a processing fee of $15 dollars, all to keep it off my record.
What's the world coming to when you can't even do a California roll in California?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.