Thread: Life Speeding ticket
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 11:52 AM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I only stop people for going 11 or more over. Then if you’re not being a dick, I’ll reduce it to 10 and it saves you $50 upfront and doesn’t get reported on your drivers license. That’s in Oklahoma though.
In late 2015, I received a ticket, my first in more than 30 years, for a "rolling stop" less than .2 miles from my home.

A motorcycle officer was hiding on an adjacent hillside. He even noted that I was only going 5 miles an hour when approaching this stop sign (speed limit is 15 mph). I didn't do a "Full and Complete Stop" but I did do a stop for 3 seconds.

There were no cars or pedestrians in front of me or behind me. I couldn't believe it when he pulled me over and gave me a ticket. I've lived in my neighborhood for 15 years and and had gone through that stop at least 8,000 times.

The ticket cost me $375 dollars, Traffic School was another $29.95 and there was a processing fee of $15 dollars, all to keep it off my record.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.