Thread: Life Speeding ticket
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 08:49 AM   #20
Plays to win the game!

You have to pay double fine to get it to a non-moving violation. You have to make a court date, show up at the court date, talk to the prosecutor and tell them you are there to double pay the fine. Then pay the clerk double the ticket amount. That'll keep it off your record. I did it when I was 16 and just recently 18 years later for running a stop sign on a poorly lit side street, only two tickets I've gotten in my life.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.