Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 05:25 AM   #2273
pie is never free

This pretty much has to be the best season so far, right?

Hate that it was only seven episodes, but it seems like they crammed ten episodes worth into them... so much happened

All the living Starks reunited

Red Wedding avenged

A dragon goes down, then up again

The northern wall is ice cubes, such a cool scene

Jon Snow is revealed to be John Sand

Little Finger finally get his just reward

An incestuous king and queen pair up

Jamie Lannister finally gives up on that c**t, figured that was gonna happen at some point

Next season will be worth every penny if only to see Cersei go down, man alive I swear she must be RR Martins alter ego... such a deceitful, mean spirited, and spiteful wench

The Night King needs to be the one who takes her down and turns her, thats exactly what she deserves

And I foresee Jon ending the war with the undead by somehow sacrificing himself so that Dany can take the throne

This, the Sopranos, and Deadwood... the 3 best tv shows ever made, cant believe how long I gotta wait for season 8
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.