View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:09 PM   #10997
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I may have to give it a go sometime. I know the broth for the particular ramen I had today is a 45 hour process to create which is likely why it tastes so damn good compared to others I've had. However, their noodles are lacking compared to some others.

I feel like I'd come up short if I made it myself, but I guess that never stopped me from bbq'ing while living in KC.
Give it a shot. I'll bet you will be pleasantly surprised.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.