Thread: Chiefs 2018 Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 02:22 PM   #882
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t prefer it and I don’t expect it, but I don’t think Richardson’s “breakout” season was a fluke. He’s got the talent to continue his ascension.
Okay, let's say that's true: What do the Chiefs do with Conley?

He's up for UFA next year, so if they give a guy like Richardson some dough, Conley, who they moved up for in the 2015 draft, is likely a goner, which would be a waste of 4 years and draft capital.

If Chesson and Kemp don't drastically improve this year, the Chiefs are back to 2 decent wide receivers, one that hasn't proven he can stay healthy.

That seems like a big risk to me for a guy with one quality year.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.