View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #10946
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
My recipe had both garlic powder and real garlic in it. Of course, I'm a ****ing idiot, so I get mine out of a jar. I don't grow my garlic, as I'm sure Cooper does..

I just do not understand laboring over a Alfredo cheese sauce and putting garlic salt in it vs fresh or roasted garlic. Flour has killed many a cheese sauce.

I have a lady who grows about 20 varieties and does both the summer and the indoor farmer's markets. It is a business in a box type of thing..I don't do grocery store garlic if I can avoid it, way too much chemical fertilizer.

I like Creole, Korean, and Chinese Pink. There is a German pink thats hot like the Korean and is hard to find but worth it.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.