View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 06:15 PM   #10935
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Still trying to decide what to do with that shoulder steak. For the time being, I took FMB's advice and bought a flat iron steak to make steak fettuccine alfredo. I'm surprised at how well it turned out for my first time making alfredo sauce from scratch.

The sous vide is really turning out to be a spectacular tool. I put the flat iron in the water bath for three hours at 128 degrees, and then seared it over the stove. We don't have a cast iron, so I had to use a regular pan. It turned out great, but I want to still get a cast iron pan.

The wife and kid put broccoli in theirs, but I ate my broccoli separately....didnt want no damn vegetable ruining my delicious Alfredo sauce.

I HIGHLY recommend this alfredo sauce. It’s hands down the best I’ve had. You gotta try it.

2 sticks unsalted butter
1 1/2 Cups heavy cream
Salt and white pepper to taste
1 dash garlic salt
3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.