View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 01:24 PM   #2052
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Missouri offered him. He's very interested. He's tweeting/instagramming with commits Torrance Watson and Xavier Pinson.

Ramey, Pinson, and Watson would give Mizzou a huge injection of length and athleticism on he wing next year. Decent odds it happens now.
Ok, I think I read that. I was hoping there was something newer/more concrete leaking out. Not that this isn't outstanding news, though. Those three would improve us significantly NOW.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.