Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 09:14 AM   #196
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Congress decided that it was important to incentivize ministers to minister. Just because you don't like the rules, you shouldn't blame the people who follow them.
And I decided its important to recognize such incentives are unfair to 99 percent of the rest of us working in legitimate businesses.

If you don't like me pointing out how Billy abused a money grab that 99 percent of us don't have access to, you should blame the person who took the money grab - not me for pointing it out.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote