View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 05:12 PM   #10906
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Wonder how turkey would be instead of chicken? Some cranberries on the side...
I'm sure that would work. I used to take goose breasts and put them in the crock pot all afternoon with jellied cranberries on top. Was very good.

Coop - it may or may not be. Taking a chance here. I have used the recipe before for crock pot peach cobbler that works awesome. You put a paper towel under the lid to catch the condensation so it doesn't get soggy. This new crock pot has a hole for a temp probe so was thinking it would evaporate out, but the condensation is still there. Guess we will see.

I've done this a couple of times and it is always a success. However I use Asian five spice instead of brown sugar.

http://www.heidishomecooking.com/3-s...peach-cobbler/
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.