View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 01:31 PM   #3721
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I would totally read a twitter war between William Shatner and Mark Hammill, lol.
Shatner is truly a legend. He's approachable and hilarious.

Back in the mid-90's, he used to host karaoke at a bar called Residuals, less than half a block from my old apartment in Studio City, on Sunday nights. The place would be packed with other well-known actors and it was a freakin' riot.

I ran into him about 15 years later at Jerry's Famous Deli in Studio City, with his wife and kids, and he was just as kind and funny as he'd been years earlier.

The guy is a true gem.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote