Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 08:44 AM   #179
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I'm sure Billy would have prayed for you and with you...

I feel sad for you.
My generation is not impressed by Billy's prayers - no one with half a brain would be. My generation would prefer the 11 million in taxes he would have legally paid had he ran a legitimate business. Like if he were a psychic medium that communicated with the dead, instead of a bible beater.

Don't feel sorry for me - I'm smart enough to spot a scam artist like Graham and speak up enough to (hopefully) get someone else to see he's a scam artist too. If you wanna feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the next generation of kids that are short hundreds of millions of dollars that should have gone into their schools and roads and communities, but won't, because tax laws allows bible beaters like Billy and Olsteen to keep 100 percent of their earnings that 99 percent of all other professions have to pay.

Your own post says "they'll pay if they choose to". Can a psychic medium or a burger flipper "CHOOSE' to pay not taxes, and get away with it without being a arrested? No? Your own links prove he's a scam artist.

Last edited by ChiefFanForHire; 02-25-2018 at 08:50 AM..
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote