View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #2133
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by noa View Post
Classic KU win -- Devonte was just amazing, that kiss off the top of the backboard at the end was just unreal.
In my opinion, that shot was the second biggest shot in Big 12 regular season history.

The biggest to me was Ben McLemore’s banked in 3 to send the home game against Iowa State to OT in 2013. He misses: Iowa State wins, K State wins the conference outright despite getting swept by Kansas, the streak ends.

I can’t think of any other conference title that wouldn’t have happened without 1 big shot like that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.