Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 03:35 PM   #177
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
When I was in the 8th grade (I think) our teacher brought in a hippie to talk to us about "population control". He told us that day that the "earth could only support 6 billion people" and no more and that we would all be facing death by then. the world would starve.

Still around. Now, I am not saying that we can go on like this forever, but I also know "hysteronics" when I see them. I have also been seeing the same old players saying the "we must eliminate 3-4 billion people from the planet" and I think - OK...who decides who lives and who dies? Betchya a rubber chicken that it won't be poor people making those decisions, will it?

Just things to ponder. People (all of us) have been breeding since the beginning of time, have they not? (1) It's necessary and (2) hell, it's fun! But all kidding aside, What EXACTLY are you saying? That the religions of the world (all 3,800 of them) SHOULDN'T breed? And will YOU decide who IS and who ISN'T allowed to have children?

Frankly, I think this is devolving into something from Citizen Kane and I thank God everyday that I am an old man.....This world is going to hell as fast as it can...funny, just as predicted in Revelations - but so much for Christianity, right?
Predictions in the 1960s said that the world would be flooded by 2000. Each decade has a new doomsday claim.

I remember reading about how this one evolutionary biologist from Texas said how humans are the worst thing for this world and that we should go extinct. Yet, he has not taken that noble step. I wonder why.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.