Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 05:17 PM   #461
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome1170 View Post
I am installing Kodi for first time tonight... can't wait. I assume post #440 is still the route to go?
Might want to browse here;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/

IIRC Covenant was the best until a few months ago. Then they lost a suit regarding a piece of their tech which made their service less useful. I think they built a workaround, but when I put in my new SSD a month back, I went with the Neptune Rising repo instead.

Usually a good idea to monitor sites like above, because with this being open-sourced and everything, support and improvement can be fluid over time. Somebody builds something cooler, and everyone flocks to it, and the old coolest thing gets neglected, rinse repeat.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.