View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #832
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Has that been actually proven?
Here is how we know...

She had been posting regularly for a good 2-3 weeks, repeatedly intimating that she knew him very well, like close friend or relative well... when pressed, she wouldnt say exactly what capacity, only that she knew the young man very well

Then our West Point cadet poster 'Pointer' posted a thread about an upcoming room inspection he had, and how he was allowed one personal item in his closet so he chose a Chiefs jersey to play a joke on the Broncos loving guy who would be inspecting his room

She posted in that thread something to the effect of '24 year Air Force veteran here, your room looks great, good luck!' or something like that

So I decided to take that bit of info and get nosy with it, I googled 'Philip Gaines military upbringing' and instantly came across this from Chiefs Digest

http://www.chiefsdigest.com/military...hillip-gaines/

Lo and behold, both his mother and father were... 24 year Air Force veterans

Not only did she subsequently admit she was his mother to the board, but we have traded numerous PMs over the last few months that prove to me without question, she is exactly who she says she is
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.