View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 12:39 AM   #810
SuperBowl or bust

Leads the nfl in turnovers since he was drafted
Opposing QBs have the lowest QB rating throwing at him in the league
He has made first or second team all pro every year in all 3 years he has played
We have a young stud QB that is going to score a ton of points and will force opposing QBs to throw the ball more than they want to
We just traded for an elite #2 CB to pair with him and Nelson was a top 5 nickel the year he played the slot.
He has 3 SUPER CHEAP years left on his deal (including the franchise tag)
He is the definition of “ultra competitive”

The fact so many of you want to trade him for a second round pick is crazy as ****.

The reasons:

He doesn’t stand for the anthem!! (Has nothing to do with football)

He isn’t good in run support!!! (Bullshit. The guy forces tons of fumbles and protects his body. I’d like a tad more willingness to hit, but even Deion Sanders didn’t tackle. What he does in coverage is invaluable.)

He loses his temper in games!!! (Every ultra competitive player does. He’s still very young and needs to mature a lot. I love his competitive spirit. When the offense is fun to watch -like it will be with Mahomes- I doubt very highly that Marcus has the same frustrations.

If/When this team wins a Super Bowl, Peters will play a huge role.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.