View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 10:02 PM   #796
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
From what I gathered there, all Terez was saying was that he didn’t see Peters being re-signed at the time of the suspension last year. He didn’t say anything along the lines of “Marcus doesn’t want to be in KC”...

A lot has changed since then.

I will say that Peters definitely seems like the type to hold out this Summer at training camp, as it is his first year that he can do so. He missed OTAs last year, so I’d say a holdout should be the expectation.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Lil' Chiefy goin' be mad as a mutha****ah'!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.