View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:38 PM   #794
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Almost done with work and defending a player who won't be a Chief ever. But one last thing.

That video was made before this season. After he averaged 12.1 ypc. He averaged 8.8 this season, the season I was referring to with Cutler. I linked it because people are describing his attributes. This stuff isn't hard. My solitary point is Conley and Landry are not comparable. They are different heights, weights, play the game differently, have different speed, tenaciousness, run different routes with different effort levels and finally...play different positions.
Ah, it's almo- it's almost like I said that already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Difference is Conley is 6'3", ran a 4.35 and had like a 44 inch vertical while Landry is 5'11, ran a 4.7 and had a 28 inch vertical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We've got the one who's bigger, stronger, faster and can jump higher at a fraction of the cost.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.