View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:29 PM   #1973
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Trae Young should have got suspended for impermissible benefits 10 games ago on purpose. Would have been Top 3 in the draft. Now the Big 12 meat grinder has exposed his finesse ass.

If I'm a true big like Bamba. I wouldn't even play. NBA doesn't care much about a bigs production in the NCAA. They just care about your wingspan and athleticism. Just get your own trainer, hang out for a year, collect your shoe contract money and wait for the draft.

But you routinely see shooters and guards improve their draft stock by production in the NCAA. Porter should play. He has more to gain than to lose at this point. If he was #1 or #2 in mocks, I get it. But he's anywhere from 6-9.
I kind of hate it when we agree, just out of principle, on college basketball concepts.

But you're right.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.