View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
"Landry is forced to pick up all of his yards on screen passes"

Links a vid that doesn't show him being thrown a single screen

Almost done with work and defending a player who won't be a Chief ever. But one last thing.

That video was made before this season. After he averaged 12.1 ypc. He averaged 8.8 this season, the season I was referring to with Cutler. I linked it because people are describing his attributes. This stuff isn't hard. My solitary point is Conley and Landry are not comparable. They are different heights, weights, play the game differently, have different speed, tenaciousness, run different routes with different effort levels and finally...play different positions.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.