View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 06:40 PM   #789
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Oh, Lord. First it was Philip Gaines' mom and now I've found Jarvis Landry's girlfriend..

The dude averages 10 YPC. You want to trade picks and $16m of cap space for a guy who needs to catch 120 balls to crack 1,000 yards. You're a real ****ing genius.

I understand completely how differently they're used. Doesn't change the fact that they're both possession receivers. We've got the one who's bigger, stronger, faster and can jump higher at a fraction of the cost. And I'm honestly not convinced that Chris couldn't match the mighty Landry's 60 yards per game if we targeted him as frequently as the Fins do JL. Conley>Landry all ****ing day.

My boyfriend is reality. It's the only thing worth defending. If you're calling Conley a possession receiver you don't know what one is.

First and foremost I never said I wanted Landry on the Chiefs at that price. It's a ridiculous price for a slot receiver. I just scoffed at your complete ignorance by saying Conley and Landry are the same. I mean seriously?

Your YPC argument is being bandied about the internet as we speak since Landry got franchised and people in the know are roasting it. Just so you understand. I'm not going to take the time to go into great detail why you don't know what you're talking about but I'll cross-post this anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Also you'll hear people bitch about Landry's ypc being low and that's because they didn't watch the Dolphins throw passes to Landry three yards behind the line of scrimmage and the line falling apart and say "go get that first down" and then him catch it from his own shoelaces and then inexplicably go get that first down.

He made Cutler look decent if you just looked at the numbers. My biggest fear is Landry somehow ending up with New England.

Yes I was a Landry fantasy owner in PPR.

In fact, just watch this and listen. There isn't one thing said in this video that applies to Conley. And I like Conley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMI28nDxT8Q

Last edited by Kiimo; 02-22-2018 at 07:14 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.