View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 05:48 PM   #786
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's a big if at this point, Dude, but yes, time will tell.
I doubted the dude when he had cancer and he came back to play the best ball of his life. I won't doubt him now.

But anyway, at this current juncture I'm feeling OK about his deal. Yeah, he didn't earn it this season, but who's to say that $13m would help us more than he can in the future?

$13m could potentially net us an Allen Bailey and a Daniel Sorenson. A Ron Parker, a Steven Nelson and a Demetrius Harris. An Eric Fisher.

Give me the injury prone safety who plays at a HOF level over any combination of those bags of dicks any day.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.