Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
No your trying to push this thread to DC as you pointed out. That used to be an infraction of the rules in CP posting insults of the dead in a in memorium thread. Just ask Cosmo unless your his mult.

Ever heard the say "No right of mine obligates you" You are not obligated to muck up this thread start your own I hate BG thread.
Not really, I would never argue my point with a mod, but seeing as its an infraction of the rules, I guess I'll stop.

Did you create this thread? Oh no you didn't, and I have as much a right to comment as you do.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.