View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 07:45 AM   #691
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He’s referring to that post about 610 replaying Terez audio from December saying he doesn’t think Peters wants to be here. He didn’t even hear it himself, and i think it’s very strange that Terez supposedly said this back in December and we’re just now hearing about it.
To be fair, I was wanting rid of Peters back in December after the Jets game. Things were a lot different then, in a bad way.

They suspended him, it seemed to work, and now we move forward. I would think he would want to sign where the team that gave him his chance resides.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.