Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #82
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
I'm guessing you don't know how the American tax system works? If somebody works that first day of minimum wage, they are getting 100% of what they pay in back. Unless they work a crap load of hours.

Seems to me your hatred is misguided. You should be angered at the American tax system, not somebody who played the game according to the rules IMO
Change out the word "day" for "week", and 16 year old girl pays more taxes

Note your own "Unless they work a crap ton of hours" exception, and the 16 year old girl pays more taxes.

Your right to your opinion that Billy not paying taxes on 25 million plus is someone who "played the game according to the rules". But I'm sticking to mine that someone who goes along with that sort of pyramid scheme is a conman at best, though I think "burdren to society" is a phrase that describes his lifes work a little more accurately.

I'm glad my life's legacy won't be that of a liars like Billy Graham.
ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefFanForHire < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote