Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #48
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
He also expressed love for Israel, then later apologized for the things that were off color... if the left can forgive Robert Byrd for being a Grand Dragon, I can forgive him for remarks made in 1972

But since you're interested in tearing down a great man, go ahead and find something that talks about him living lavishly on the money he raised
I wonder why he felt the need to lie about what he said/thought about Jews. He only owned up to it when the tapes came out. That's sort of the opposite of what I'd expect a person like Graham to do.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote