Thread: News RIP Billy Graham
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
That's actually a translation issue; many cities had walls built around them and the door by which people would enter and exit at night was a small door...and getting a camel through those doors was possible but difficult because of the height of the camel...somehow this became the "eye of a needle" reference. From what I understand it's not supposed to be believed that it's impossible for a wealthy man to enter Heaven. Many of God's followers, King David for example, lived in great wealth.
Interesting. I never took it to mean “impossible”. I thought it would just mean you’d have to put the camel through a giant blender and then slowly smush the gelatinous mixture through the needle eye. Seemed like an odd way to make a point.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.