View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:15 PM   #59
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I know that you guys live more than 2,000 miles away from me but I often forget how life can be so much different there than where I live.
I think producers/directors/screen writers are guilty of the same.

In a lot of films they honestly don't think they've put political themes/messaging in their work but to anyone not on either coast it's heavy handed.

And I think brand name has a big influence on if someone is willing to plop down $50 for a family of 4 to go watch a flick out. I can only think of two (Marvel and early Pixar) studios that continually put out a solid product and you EXPECT the next one you watch to be as good or better.

Once you've established this type of positive relationship with the ticket-buyer even your 3 star movies bring in 4 star profits...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.