View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:40 PM   #10859
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Every morning I drive pass a gas station around 5:30 AM and notice this guy bbqing (early as ****). I recently heard about how awesome his ribs were. I decided to stop and try them today.

I’m not going to lie, but these were by far the best I’ve had here in Cali. The char/bark was incredible. I ate them there outside on the table and went back in to get another order. Not bad for $6.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did he smoke then grill as that smoke ring is nice and they do look charred.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.