View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 11:55 AM   #398
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
In the real world we call your baseless projections "bullshit".

How do you know Marcus Peters is a "locker room cancer"? Are you in the Chiefs locker room? Have you talked to Chiefs players and coaches?

Also your projections that Peters will get in legal trouble and fail drug tests is based on what? Peters has had zero legal trouble/issues in the NFL.
So you feel confident that he is well liked in the locker room? You feel that his track record doesn't have any red flags? You feel that his attitude on the field demonstrates a person in control of his actions who makes good decisions?

I haven't been in the locker room, I don't know any current Chiefs personally, but I do know some NFL players, past and present.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote