View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #231
Training Camp Hero

Peters is a playmaker and someone who can single handedly win you games. I would be ****ing pissed if we traded him. He's obviously a bit of a headcase at times, but i tend to think he will mature a bit as he ages. He's still so young and really has potential still untapped. Unless you are getting a kings ransom I simply would not trade him.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.