View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 04:41 PM   #220
Fish are scared of me

#1) I don't think we're looking to trade Peters. Good corners are hard to come by.
#2) If we did trade him . Anything less than a 1st and 3rd is bullshit. he's a 1st round pick thats played like a 1st rd pick.
#3) I think he has frustration with play calling and scheme. I also think Patrick Mahomes is going to make a huge difference in the defenses attitude not having the pressure to win every damn game. Remember his exuberence (Peters) at the pass completion to Robinson. Thats what we're going to get with Mahomes.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.