View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 02:17 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Is it certain chains or just certain theaters in particular?

I had a particularly bad experience the day after Thanksgiving 2017 at AMC Burbank 16, which is normally excellent. I'm a Stubs Premiere Member and as such, always receive a survey after visiting. I voiced my displeasure in a nice way and a few days later, the theater manager contacted me.

He thanked me for informing him of the experience and sent 8 AMC Red Passes in the mail. I've noticed that the service has been better since.
Regal in my area isn’t very good

The best ones In my area are Santikos. It’s a local chain here in Texas.

I also like Drafthouse, but some of their theaters aren’t very well maintained and stink of beer and food.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.