View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 02:11 PM   #36
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
sign Cousins. Trade for 17 first round picks
You know....

I don't know, but lets say you are the Radiers. New coach. Moving to a new town.

You have Carr inked to a nice deal for the next five years. With the market for these QBs what its been, how could you not shop around Carr? I mean what has he accomplished? And what would he bring on the trade market. Which is the best move for a team like the Raiders.

Now look, that contract is pretty easy to swallow so long as he plays. And Gruden loves Carr, so I don't expect anything to happen. However, if they can speculate about the Chiefs tradding Peters, why not the Raiders trading Carr and getting a haul from a team like the Browns or something.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.