View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #243
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Not exactly.

People are also going to have to deal with the teality there there will be some positions in which the Chiefs basically are not going to spend a lot of money on. Like the WR position. Like depth behind Kelce, and if we are being really honest, running back. For all the shit that John Dorsey has received here, and I'll admit some of home town free agent deals sucked, we are in pretty damn good shape if you ask me.
I agree. I think we are fine at Wr, even if we don't resign Wilson, as we've got some young guys, give them a chance. As far as RB goes, I think we are in fantastic shape if Ware comes back healthy from his injury. Wouldn't hurt to add some TE depth, but honestly if Kelce went down there's nobody in free agency that could replace him(affordable at least). I like what's been done so far with the additions in the secondary. Keep on adding quality players in the secondary, is fine with me. I'd like to see McDougle come back to the area to give some depth at safety.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.