Thread: Food and Drink Jerky, why you so 'spensive?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 12:04 PM   #73
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Decent jerky has always been pricey, but the cost of beef has went up around 30 to even 50% around much of the nation.

Thus you see the price on a tiny bag o jerky at the gas station and go "WTF is this stuff made from unicorn livers?"

This is true. It's criminal the way meat prices have gone up. A friend of mine told me about Zaycon - and I thought he was nuts until we tried it. Holy shit!

When I am going to make Jerky - I grab the beef out of the freezer and have at it.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.