View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 06:24 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
I heard the deal could go up to close to the $6mill mark seems like a lot for another trash guy even at $2mill.

Looks like they are trying to upgrade from Gaines and Mitchell.

Here is the link stating that it could be worth up to $6Mill
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-to-1year-deal

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports Amerson joins on a one-year deal worth up to $6 million, according to a source informed of the situation.

The Oakland Raiders released the fifth-year player earlier this month after three seasons. He played in and started six games for Oakland during the 2017 season, recording career lows in passes defensed (4) and tackles (14) while missing most of the year with a foot injury
Yes, but how attainable are those incentives to get to the sum of $6 mil.? That’s the question.

My guess: if dude plays a lot and balls out, he makes close to 6 mil. (which I’m sure everyone on here would be okay with). If he sucks, and he’s nothing more than injury fill in depth player or 4th stringer, they’re only paying him around 2 mil. for one year.

If that’s the case, who gives a shit?
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.