View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 04:29 PM   #159
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m not totally against it, but I think 2 guys I want to target are Mike Pennel and DaQuan Jones.

The Chiefs currently have sub 300 lb lineman. They absolutely need to add 320+ lb giants to win the LOS and not get pushed around.
In my perfect scenario they pick up a true NT with the athleticism to rush the passer potentially like prime Poe once did in Tim Settle. He and Jones in the middle would be nasty. But I don’t buy any mock that says he’s making it to our pick.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.