View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #158
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I know Dane and some others are against it, but I'm all in on the Wilkerson idea if we can get a similar prove-it deal like we have with Amerson. I don't know why he has struggled the past couple of years, it sounds like there have been some effort issues. But I think if you put that guy on our defense with a lot more talent than the Jets have and a real shot at winning, you can get his best self.
I’m not totally against it, but I think 2 guys I want to target are Mike Pennel and DaQuan Jones.

The Chiefs currently have sub 300 lb lineman. They absolutely need to add 320+ lb giants to win the LOS and not get pushed around.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.